Posted: 11 May, 2021 Job Reference ID: 7093842 Location: Brampton
positions: CNC Programmer job type: full time,permanent compensation: $19.00 – $24.00/hour
$19.00 – $24.00/hour
About the Company
Our client is a busy and growing manufacturing company that specializes in kitchens, bathrooms, and custom cabinetry. Operating for over 50 years, they are a recognized provider and an award-winning company with an excellent reputation for providing top-quality and innovative products to their customers.
They are currently seeking a CNC Operator to join their team!
- Programming and operating CNC machines to produce cabinet components.
- Using tooling for CNC machining of solid wood or wood-based materials
- Maintenance of CNC equipment to ensure safe and efficient long-term performance.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Adhere to Health and Safety guidelines and regulations at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant experience in a wood manufacturing facility
- Experience operating Weeke Optimat BHP Vantage 43M CNC machine is an asset
- Must be able to read floorplans
- Must possess high attention to detail
- Able to stay focused in a fast-paced environment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.