Posted: 21 May, 2015 Job Reference ID: 1049542 Location: Toronto
positions: Operator job type: full time
Our client is a lead manufacturer of high end architectural millwork servicing the GTA and Southern Ontario. Their large facility houses anything from design and engineering through to manufacturing, finishing and warehousing departments. They are recognized leaders in delivering top quality millwork by their highly skilled team of engineers, craftsmen and machinists.
They are seeking a CNC Operator to join their team.
– Perform set up based programs
– Operate computerized or manual woodworking machines
– Ensure machine tasks are completed in accordance with run times
– Safe operation of machinery
– Properly load materials onto machine
– Perform daily maintenance of machines are required
– 2+ years of CNC machine operating experience in the production of wood related products
– Ability to measure parts
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Highly attentive to detail
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.