Posted: 2 November, 2016 Job Reference ID: 9718198 Location: Mississauga
positions: Technician job type: full time
Our client is a large, full service, security integrator specializing in the design and installation of security systems. They provide services in all fields of Electronic Security markets from residential and commercial to industrial installations and new high rise construction. They have multiple offices across the nation and are considered leaders in installation of highly creative security solutions that utilize the latest technology.
They are currently seeking a Commercial Security Systems Technician to join their team.
– Install and service security alarm systems within commercial settings (access control, CCTV, analogue/IP, intrusion systems, entry phones and basic networking)
– Follow daily service and project installation schedules
– Ensure work orders are accurately completed
– Troubleshoot malfunctions and make necessary repairs
– Provide on-site customer security solutions
– 2+ years of related experience in commercial security installations
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Ability to read and interpret specs and drawings
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.