Posted: 19 July, 2017 Job Reference ID: 5620373 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman,Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a mid-sized, professional commercial construction company which provides Construction Management and General Contracting Services to building owners and managers.
They are currently looking for an experienced Site Supervisor who also has experience working as a Carpentry Foreman to join their growing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a professional looking for advancement with the company.
The successful applicant must have experience/knowledge with the following:
– Ability to develop and follow schedules
– Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
– Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and structural systems
– Knowledge with Ontario Building Code
– Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Word and MS Excel is an asset
– 4+ years of experience as a Site Supervisor with carpentry skills
– Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
Salary is commensurate with experience
Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those with relevant experience will be contacted for an interview.