Posted: 22 September, 2016 Job Reference ID: 6477045 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a medium-sized professional construction management and general contracting company that provides services to building owners and managers. They are a rapidly growing company that has successfully completed hundreds of projects within the GTA and also work with some major Canadian franchise groups. Their services include retrofits, new builds and fit outs of restaurants, retail outlets, commercial building and retirement residences.
They are seeking a Commercial Site Supervisor to join their team.
– Complete projects ranging from $500K – 1M
– Select, coordinate and oversee the performance of all trade contractors throughout project phases
– Monitor projects and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
– Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and structural systems
– Ensure and enforce provincial safety standards and regulations
– 4-5 years of relevant experience in commercial construction
– Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel (asset)
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Ability to meet scheduled project deadlines
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Valid driver’s license and vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.