Posted: 7 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 7561750 Location: Vaughan
Our client is an innovative leader in pre-cast technology providing a versatile product in an array of designs and finishes. They have successfully completed a portfolio of projects distributed nationwide and across the border providing their customers with CSA and PSI certified quality products known for their strength and durability.
They are seeking a Concrete Finisher to join their team.
– Check concrete form for appropriate depths and angles before concrete is poured
– Spread, level and smooth concrete using rake, shovel, hand/power trower, screed and float
– Remove surface imperfections prior to the cement hardening
– Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Good hand and power tool skills
– Knowledge of surface designs
– Highly motivated and hard working
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.