Posted: 21 April, 2016 Job Reference ID: 6895738 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: full time
Our client is a well established company specializing in commercial concrete foundations and structural construction. Operating for over 35 years, they have carved many strong relationships within the commercial sector, and have steadily secured many projects within the GTA.
They are currently seeking a Concrete Forming Foreman to join their team.
– Oversee and complete commercial concrete formwork projects
– Supervise and direct staff to ensure specifications and schedules are followed
– Forming, cutting, curing, and coring conrete
– Floor pouring, leveling and finishing
– Build and install framing, floor beams, and sub-flooring
– Build walls and install partitions
– Promote and enforce safety compliance throughout the job site
– 5+ years of related experience
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong leadership and time management skills
– Must be able to operate power tools
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.