Posted: 14 January, 2016 Job Reference ID: 9634257 Location: Markham
positions: Coordinator,Estimator job type: permanent
Our client is a fast growing full-service interior renovation general contractor specializing in multi-residential suite upgrades, renovations, and commercial space build-outs. Proudly servicing clients across the Greater Toronto Area, they are a team of highly skilled and trained professionals with the expertise to complete any design or renovation projects with outstanding quality and service.
They are seeking a Construction Estimator to join their team.
– Demonstrate core understanding of high-rise multi-residential building systems
– Assist with preparing and implementing project scopes, schedules, budgets, and time-lines
– Prepare subcontract, change order and change request documents as required
– Perform quality take-offs on all new projects
– Set up tender packages and monitor bids as they are submitted
– Compile and record submitted bids, and present to Executive team for awarding
– Coordinate submittals and gather all close-out documents including record drawings, operating and health and safety manuals
– Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in multi-residential construction projects
– Knowledge of Ontario bylaws
– Ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints
– Technical Diploma or relevant University Degree
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills
– Ability to handle a heavy workload, multi task and prioritize
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.