Posted: 13 January, 2016 Job Reference ID: 4359696 Location: Richmond Hill
positions: Estimator job type: permanent
Our client is a nationwide full service general contractor specializing in commercial and residential interiors, new builds, retail roll outs and property facility maintenance. Proudly servicing big name clients such as Walmart Canada, McDonalds, Edward Jones Investments and Ontario Lottery and Gaming. They have over 2 decades of experience in construction and renovation of retail facilities.
They are seeking a Construction Estimator to join their team.
– Prepare estimates for projects ranging from 100K – 1M
– Attend field visits and pre-tender meetings
– Review scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
– Complete quantity takeoffs, costing, pricing and tender preparation for commercial projects
– Organize Bid closings and review special proposal requirements
– Work closely with sub contractors, suppliers and specified manufacturers on an ongoing basis
– 3+ years of relevant experience estimating commercial projects
– Interpret blueprints, drawings and contract documents
– In-depth knowledge of sub-trades and material estimating
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Computer proficiency using estimating software
– Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.