Posted: 7 March, 2016 Job Reference ID: 9589556 Location: Vaughan
positions: Estimator job type: permanent
Our client is a fast growing general contractor in the building renovation and restoration industry. They have successfully completed a broad portfolio of projects ranging from design builds, interior and exterior renovations to additions and restorations of existing structures. They are committed to providing their clients with exceptional services and quality workmanship by employing the best of practices throughout each stage of the construction and restoration process.
They are seeking a Construction Estimator (Commercial) to join their team.
– Attend field visits and pre-tender meetings
– Prepare estimates for small to medium sized projects
– Review scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
– Prepare quantity take off, pricing of work and materials
– Organize Bid closings and review special proposal requirements
– Work closely with suppliers, manufacturers and sub contractors
– 5+ years of relevant experience estimating commercial construction projects
– Interpret blueprints, drawings and contract documents
– In-depth knowledge of sub-trades and material estimating as well Bid documents
– Computer proficiency using estimating software
– Great attention to detail
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Valid Driver’s license and vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.