Posted: 11 July, 2013 Job Reference ID: 6743761 Location: Vaughan
positions: Estimator job type: full time
Our client is one of Toronto’s fastest growing residential construction firms. This award winning, design build renovation company has offices located Canada wide and is quickly becoming home owners’ trusted company for all high-end renovations, additions and custom builds. With a strong focus on innovation and advancement, this employer is great for anyone with ambitions for long term career growth and success.
They are seeking a Residential Construction Estimator to join their team.
• Review scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
• Interpret blueprints, drawings and contract documents
• Liaise with project managers and effectively communcate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work.
• Project scheduling
• Other estimating tasks as required
• 7+ years experience
• In-depth knowledge of sub-trades and material estimating
• Post secondary degree in construction related field (preferred)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Computer proficient
• Valid driver’s license
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.