Posted: 13 April, 2015 Job Reference ID: 3740919 Location: Kitchener
positions: Estimator job type: full time
Our client offers reliable and smart solutions to construction management, total design/build, general contracting, and project management. They have completed projects for reputable clients such as Marshalls, Sobeys, Tim Hortons, and Royal Bank among others. Operating for over 50 years, they take pride in being a recognized leader nationwide in delivering the highest quality of service on time and on budget.
They are seeking a Construction Estimator to join their team.
– Reviewing scope of work and required contents to determine accurate project quotations
– Interpret blueprints, drawings, and contract documents
– Discern potential bidding opportunities
– Prepare bids, proposals, takeoffs, schedules and estimates
– Communicate effectively with project managers regarding any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
– 3+ years of related experience in construction estimating
– Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
– Sound knowledge of material estimating
– Excellent communication and time management skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.