Posted: 10 June, 2019 Job Reference ID: 7808155 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: permanent
– Full Time / Permanent
About the Company:
Our client is a leading contractor in the rail systems. Operating for many decades they have built comprehensive track systems across North America in the industrial and transit industries. They have employed many workers and have built a strong team of experts that have build the company’s reputation of maximizing the life of the rail system product.
They are seeking a Construction Foreman to join their team!
– Train and coordinate a crew of workers while following company policy and procedures
– Plan day to day operations on assigned projects and ensure all proper resources are in place
– Complete work in a timely manner (including labour, tools, equipment and material)
– Communicate with customers, contractors and sub contractors to ensure all work is completed
– Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as production reports, timesheets, equipment logs, inspection reports, order changes and updating project files
– Other duties assignment
– Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the construction industry
– Knowledge of all aspects of track construction and maintenance
– Ability to read and understand project specifications
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Experience in a supervisory role is considered an asset
– Strong knowledge and adherence to Occupational Hazards and Safety Precautions
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.