Posted: 4 May, 2020 Job Reference ID: 7275872 Location: Toronto
positions: Foreman job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
About the Company:
Our client is a leading contractor in the rail systems. Operating for many decades they have build comprehensive track systems across North America in the industrial and transit industries. They have employed many workers and have built a strong team of experts that have developed the company’s strong reputation for maximizing the life of a rail system product.
They are seeking a Construction Foreman to join their team!
– Train and coordinate a crew of workers while following company policy and procedures
– Plan day to day operations on a assigned projects and ensure all proper resources are in place
– Complete work in a timely manner (including labour, tools, equipment and material)
– Communicate with customers , contractors and sub contractors to ensure all work is completed
– Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as production reports, timesheets, equipment logs, inspection reports, order changes and updating project files
– Other duties assigned
– Minimum 2 years of experience in the construction industry
– Knowledge of all aspects of track construction and maintenance
– Ability to read and understand project specifications
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Experience in a supervisory role is considered an asset
– Strong knowledge and adherence to Occupation Hazards and Safety Precautions
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.