Posted: 29 March, 2022 Job Reference ID: 6298264 Location: Mississauga
positions: Rough Carpenter job type: full time,permanent compensation: $18.00 - $25.00/hour
Permanent/ Full Time
$18.00 – $25.00/hour
About the Company:
Our client is a full service construction company in the residential, commercial and industrial sector. They offer services including concrete, landscaping, machine floating, bin rentals, project management and property maintenance from conception to completion. Providing high quality and value to their clients through their established connections they are constantly growing and learning more effective solutions to deliver to results.
They are seeking a motivated General Labourer to join their team!
- Follow directions given by site foreman
- Perform different construction tasks daily, individually and as a part of a team
- Assist in loading and unloading materials and tools
- Good communication and decision making skills
- Oblige to Health & Safety rules and regulations
- Maintain a clean worksite during and after all jobs
- Post Secondary Education
- Must have experience in construction industry
- Ability to use tools hand and power tools
- Experience in carpentry, concrete works and demolition is an asset
- Working at Heights Certification
- Time management skills
- Must be able to work in diverse weather conditions and capable of lifting 50lb+
- Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and reliable vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.