Posted: 13 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 7814321 Location: Toronto
positions: Coordinator job type: full time
Our client is an established, top leading construction contractor in the building development industry. They are known for designing, developing and building beautiful high-rise condominiums for over 3 decades. Presented with a rating of excellence, and winning various awards for their yearly projects, they continue to service the industry by creating benchmarks within the GTA communities.
They are currently seeking a Project Coordinator with experience in High Rise buildings to join their growing team.
– Coordinate with management to develop project scope of work and daily/weekly schedules
– Coordinate labour and scheduling issues
– Assist in preparing annual budgets for projects
– Review contract document and any changes to the scope of work
– Report/issue purchase orders and change orders
– Report directly to the Project Manager and assist senior staff when necessary
– 3+ years of related experience in the High-Rise construction field
– Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
– Related educational certificate or diploma
– Good problem solving and organizational skills
– Strong computer skills
– Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.