Posted: 22 June, 2021 Job Reference ID: 6736211 Location: Toronto
positions: Project Manager job type: full time,permanent compensation: Competitive annual salary based on experience
Competitive annual salary based on experience
About the Company:
Our client is a trusted Canadian contractor servicing Toronto and the GTA. They specialize in drywall installation, drywall taping, spray foam insulation and metal stud framing. Their excellent reputation has been built on providing feasible insulation products and dependable drywall services in a timely and on-budget manner. They are the go-to company for homeowners, contractors and industry professionals.
They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager or Site Superintendent to perform their hands-on construction projects while successfully managing them.
- Daily progress reports
- Coordination of material delivery
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- On-site coordination and scheduling
- Organizing and allocating manpower to complete work
- Tracking and reporting hours
- Project budgeting
- Oversee construction crews and associated work required for the completion of projects.
- Perform physical work at times to complete jobs on time.
- Read and interpret architectural and structural drawings
- Coordinate with multiple people including clients, builders and employees
- Train prospective employees
- Project budgeting and project trades
- Experienced in carpentry, drywall, and finishing.
- In – depth knowledge of construction process from material selection, techniques and tools
- Physically able to lift heavy tools and materials
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management or site superintendent having managed mid-sized constructions projects
- Able to read and interpret architectural and structural drawings
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with multiple people including clients, builders and employees
- Valid G Driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
- Great attitude and willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.