Posted: 18 June, 2019 Job Reference ID: 3381776 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: permanent compensation: $40,000 - $60,000/annual salary
Permanent / Full Time
$40,000 – $60,000/annual salary
1-2% Commission for each job
About the Company:
Our Client is a company who specializes in a product that resembles natural stone but is more affordable, lightweight and easy to install. They design and manufacture a cladding product that is used to facade a building that is commonly used by custom home builders, architects, home owners and building suppliers.
They are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to oversee the installation of their product on various jobsites throughout the GTA.
– Supervise each job site and coordinate daily activities
– Schedule and monitor job progress
– Perform hands on direction to installers when needed
– Take measurements on job sites when required
– Assist with resolving change requests, design and installation issues
– Effectively communicate with clients, designers, builders, suppliers and installers on site
– Other duties assigned
– 5+ years of relevant experience as a Project Manager/Site Supervisor/Coordinator of overseeing stucco installation
– Strong knowledge and adherence to Ontario Building Code and Occupational Health and Safety Act
– Strong planning, communication and organizational skills
– Basic account and financial management skills
– Ability to work well under pressure and on multiple assignments
– Strong inter-personal skills and ability to negotiate effectively
– Energetic, positive and posses a can-do attitude
– Valid G License and own vehicle
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.