Posted: 20 June, 2014 Job Reference ID: 2548400 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a young and ambitious boutique development company based out of downtown Toronto specializing in residential-high-end custom homes, renovations and light commercial work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth since their establishment, and due to that continuing growth and success they have a newly created opportunity for a Construction Site Supervisor.
They are seeking a Construction Site Supervisor to oversee their commercial projects.
– Coordinate closely and communicate with all project stakeholders pre-construction and during construction
– Interpret plans and specifications according to scope of work and ensure compliance throughout project life-cycles
– Lead development of schedules, budgets, take-offs, pricing, tenders, and contracts
– Monitor quality of work performance and efficiency of subcontractors to ensure projects are completed effectively and within budget
– Practice sound selection and hiring procedures
– Advise senior management of potential issues, work interferences or scheduling difficulties while assisting in resolving the situation at hand
– Ensure the implementation of strict company guidelines for Code of Conduct and Health of Safety Program to create a safe work environment throughout the jobsite
– 5+ years related experience
– Extensive knowledge of Ontario Building Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and other health and safety regulations
– Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.