Posted: 26 June, 2013 Job Reference ID: 8020222 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is one of Canada’s Top 100 Contractors and sets the standard with leaders in the construction industry. Operating for well over half a century, they have established the highest regard of consistent conduct, ethics and culture amongst their employees which enables them to build a team that guarantees long term success.
They are seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team.
– supervise and monitor labourers, contractors and sub trades throughout project lifecycle
– Ensuring and enforcing safety compliance throughout jobsite
– Ensure all projects are completed on time and budget
– Liason with Project Managers on a daily basis and communicate any anticipated delays or changes to scope of work
– Other duties as required
– Minimum 7+ years experience in ICI construction in a supervisory role
– Experience with projects ranging from $1-10 mission in value
– Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
– Must be able to interpret drawings and contract documents
– degree in civil engineering or other construction related degree preferred
All applicants please forward your resume along with a list of projects to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.