Posted: 11 April, 2019 Job Reference ID: 4448503 Location: Barrie
positions: Technician job type: full time
Our client is a Crane Company that has been successfully operating for over 30 years. They have expanded to 2 factories and are specialists in designing and installing crane systems. Servicing Canada and other countries they excelled in their industry while providing notable high quality equipment to their loyal clients.
They are seeking a Crane Service Technician to join their team!
– Troubleshoot, install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
– Properly fill out work orders
– Read and understand technical manuals and instructions
– Communicate effectively with office, members of team, client and other sub-contractors
– 5+ years of overhead crane experience
– High School Diploma or completion of college/technical trade
– Strong problem solving abilities
– Ability to work well with others
– Valid G Driver’s License with a Cleaning Driving Abstract
– Overhead Crane Certificate, Scissor lift Certification, Fall Arrest/Working at Heights Certification and Lock out/Tag Certification
– Able to handle physically demanding loads, ability to travel, work rotational on-call shifts and in diverse weather conditions
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.