Posted: 15 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 6448768 Location: Toronto
Our client is an established heating and energy contractor specializing in the hot water heating equipment for both the residential and commercial sectors. Their areas of expertise go beyond the installation of hydronics, additionally offering heated flooring products, solar options and services for winter weather solutions.
They are currently seeking a Scheduling / Billing Clerk to join their dynamic team. This is a perfect opportunity to grow and advance your career.
– Able to open the workshop every morning
– Responsible for dispatching the crews to appropriate worksites
– Responsible for maintaining the logistics of each project, order and review materials for each project
– Able to maintain the daily schedules
– Report to the Office Manager for on-call and after hour schedules
– Other administrative tasks as required
– 2+ years of related experience, experience in the heating and plumbling industry is preferred
– Strong command of the English language, oral and written
– Excellent customer service skills
– College certificate or Degree in related field
– Positive and friendly attitude
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.