Posted: 12 November, 2020 Job Reference ID: 7995716 Location: Mississauga
job type: full time,permanent
Full-time / Permanent /
Competitive wages (+ annual bonus) and benefits programs
About the company:
Our client is an established Canadian company specializing in the overhead door, loading dock, and industrial renovation business. With over 70 years of experience, they are a dedicated to providing the highest quality of products and services to their clients while ensuring their products are cost efficient, safe, and ensure product longevity.
They are seeking a Door installer to join their team.
- Repair, service, and installation of commercial and industrial overhead and high-speed doors
- Load and unload dock equipment including dock levelers, truck locks, bumpers and dock seals, equipment, etc.
- Assist with repair, service, and/or installation and determine appropriate requirements for delivery and installation
- Mentor and train junior technicians/apprentices
- Maintaining accurate records through documentation of installations and services
- Minimum 2 years of door installation and loading dock experience
- Experience in overhead doors and commercial high-speed doors
- Able to lift and carry 50-70lbs
- Must have WHMIS and Working at Heights training certifications
- Valid class G driver’s license with clean driving abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.