Posted: 13 June, 2018 Job Reference ID: 5708589 Location: Vaughan
positions: Technician job type: full time
Our client is an established Canadian company specializing in door entrance solutions. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, they have become a leader in service and installation of automatic door systems and other related products. They are a dedicated to providing the highest quality of products and services to their clients while ensuring their products are cost efficient, safe and ensure product longevity.
They are seeking a Door Installer / Technician to join their team.
– Assisting with the Supervisor to facilitate job scopes and specifications
– Installation/service of pedestrian automatic door operations for barrier-free accessibility
– Installation/service of automatic sliding door systems
– Installation/service of related door hardware (such as: electric strikes, manual closures, hinges,etc.)
– Assisting the installation team in determining what personnel, tools and vehicles will be required to perform the delivery and installation
– Maintaining accurate records through documentation of installations and services
– Physically fit and capable of lifting 60lbs +
– Experience in installation of automatic door equipment (asset)
– Certification in construction related trade (asset)
– Valid G Driver’s License
Other companies may title this position:
Door Installer, Skilled Labourer, Handyman, General Construction Labourer, Installer Technician, Equipment Installer and Door Technician.
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.