Posted: 29 March, 2016 Job Reference ID: 6659018 Location: Toronto
positions: Draftsperson job type: full time
Our client is a large international company specializing in Solarium and Sunroom additions. Operating since 1975, they currently have 300 locations in 25 different countries. They have an expert team of designed to outperform in all types of climates.
– Create working and architectural drawings including plans, elevations and details compliant with applicable building codes and bylaws
– Complete administrative duties including municipal approvals, reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFI’s, site vists and field observations
– Develop construction contract documents for projects from schematic design through to construction administration
– 2+ years of relevant experience
– Must have a licensed BCIN# for small buildings and small commercial units
– Diploma in Interior Design or Architectural Technology
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines
– Proficiency using AUTOCAD
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.