Posted: 19 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 4343294 Location: Mississauga
compensation: $35,000 - $45,000/annually
$35,000 – $45,000/annually
About the Company:
Our client is a award-winning and largely recognized leader in the millwork industry. Operating for over 45 years, they have expanded their operations across North America providing woodworking products and services such as architectural millwork, restoration work, wood veneer and general carpentry for commercial and institutional projects.
They are seeking a Architectural Draftsperson to join their team.
– Review architectural drawings to ensure accuracy, completeness, timely completion and any discrepancies
– Provide shop drawings
– Adhere to AWMAC and AWI standards and AMC methods whenever possible
– Provide technical office support as required by project team
– Other duties assigned
– Minimum 2 years of experience
– Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in Architectural or Drafting
– Strong computer skills in Excel, Outlook and CAD Software
– Ability to read blueprints in metric and imperial as well as specifications
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational and time management skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.