Posted: 18 August, 2016 Job Reference ID: 8845406 Location: Vaughan
positions: Operator job type: full time
Our client is a leading expert in the piling and shoring industry providing engineering, manufacturing, project and piling installation services for over 20 years. They provide both temporary and permanent support solutions using specialized installation equipment that is globally recognized by industry experts.
They are seeking a Drill Rig Operator to join their team.
– Operate a drill rig and/or case machines (Tescar CF3 drill or Bauer)
– Dig/drill holes and trenches using power equipment
– Perform preventative maintenance on Heavy Equipment used for shoring
– Demonstrate safe operation of all equipment
– Good understanding of utility locates
– Adhere to Health and Safety Codes and Regulations on the job site at all times
– Work outdoors in varying weather conditions
– 2+ years of relevant experience in residential shoring
– Strong ability to safely operate equipment used for drilling/shoring
– Strong work ethic and physically fit to lift up to 50lbs
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints, maps and construction plans
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.