Posted: 6 May, 2014 Job Reference ID: 8483305 Location: Markham
positions: Coordinator,Driver job type: full time
Our client is a construction and environmental services contractor that has been successfully operating for over 25 years. Specializing in the removal of hazardous materials, demolition and fireproofing, they service all industries including educational, medial and private/corporate companies.
They are seeking a Driver/Warehouse Coordinator to join their team.
– Receiving, shipping and delivering material
– Ability to operate a work truck/van
– Keep a detailed drivers log, maintain vehicles, tools and equipment
– Maintain warehouse stock of material
– Report any deficiencies to management
– Valid “G” Driver’s license with clean driving abstract
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Ability to lift 50lbs+
– Great organizational and time management skills
– Experience repairing small motors (Asset)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.