Posted: 26 January, 2016 Job Reference ID: 4360742 Location: Toronto
positions: Driver,Operator job type: permanent
Our client is a fast growing company that distributes a wide range of tiles including porcelain, limestone, mosaic, marble, slate and aluminum. They have over 150 full time employees with offices and showrooms across Canada. They have an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect and designer and residential customers.
They are seeking a Delivery Driver to join their team.
– Deliver company products to its customers in a safe timely manner
– Operate a cube van, and flat bed truck with a crane to lift, move and place materials as relevant to customer deliveries
– Load and unload material in a safe manner
– Conduct pre/post trip inspections of vehicles; maintain daily logs in accordance with MTO specializations and complete any other necessary paperwork
– Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
– Operate cranes to lift equipment and materials
– 5+ years of related experience
– High School Diploma G.E.D. or equivalent
– Valid DZ license with a clean Driver’s Abstract
– Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission
– Clear Criminal Background Check
– Boom Truck Crane Operator license
– Counterbalance forklift license
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Customer Service experience
– Ability to lift and stack objects up to 75lbs
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.