Posted: 30 May, 2016 Job Reference ID: 4751565 Location: Etobicoke
positions: Driver,Labourer job type: full time
Our client is a national company specializing in sewer rehabilitation services. Servicing governments, contractors and customers across the residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional markets, they are recognized leaders in improving the performance and longevity of sewer infrastructure using state of the art trenchless technologies.
They are seeking a DZ Driver/Labourer to join their team.
– Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner
– Perform preventative maintenance on trucks and auxilliary equipment used
– Perform daily pre-trip inspections
– Work on site with auxiliary equipment
– Perform manual labour as needed
– 2+ years of relevant experience operating heavy equipment
– Valid DZ license and driver’s license with Clean Driver’s Abstract
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Strong knowledge of Health and Safety Standards and Regulations
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.