Posted: 22 March, 2019 Job Reference ID: 2124492 Location: Toronto
positions: Driver job type: permanent
Our client is a large scaffolding company that has been successfully operating for over 50 years. This fast growing company has expanded to 6 offices across Canada and are leaders in their industry providing fast services and high quality products.
They are seeking a reliable DZ Driver to join their dynamic team.
– Deliver equipment and supplies to customers on-time
– Prepare orders, load and unload equipment
– Ensure paper work is completed and correct
– Maintaining a clean and safe vehicle
– Other duties assigned
– Minimum 2 years experience in commercial driving/delivery
– Valid DZ Driver’s License with a Clean Driving Abstract
– Highly organized and high attention to detail
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Excellent customer service and ability to work well with others
– Knowledge in scaffolding and construction equipment is considered an asset
– Willing to work outdoors and diverse weather conditions
– Willing to do week work as required
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.