Posted: 18 January, 2021 Job Reference ID: 5316058 Location: Toronto
positions: Machinist compensation: $30.00 - $35.00 hourly + Company benefits + Company Pension Plan
Permanent / Full-time
Shift: Monday to Friday 7:30 to 4:00 PM
$30.00 to $35.00/hourly
Company Pension Plan
About the Company:
Our client is a large-recognized leader in providing a variety of services including HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Data Cabling, and building industrial automation for institutional, commercial, and industrial clients across North America. For over 75 years they have set the standard high in their industry and provide high-quality end-to-end services and solutions for all asset refurbishment and maintenance requirements for their customers.
They are seeking an Electric Motor Machinist to join their dynamic team!
- Perform repairs on Electric motors AC, DC, gearboxes, transformers, commercial and industrial pumps
- Perform field services; predictive and preventive maintenance services
- Operate machine tools; lathes and other related equipment
- Operate milling machines
- Assess mechanical conditions by using verniers, micrometers, feeler gauges, etc.
- Perform general welding and metal spray
- Verify all alignments on machines
- Review and understand blueprints
- Monitor the accuracy cuts; replace dull cutting tools
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and procedures
- Other duties assigned
- 3+ years of experience as an Electric Motor Machinist or a similar role
- Good communication and mathematical skills
- Team player, responsible and can work with minimal supervision
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.