Posted: 4 July, 2016 Job Reference ID: 5306557 Location: Toronto
positions: Electrician job type: full time
Our client is an up and coming electrical company servicing the commercial/industrial industry in the area of new construction and service work. They have enjoyed dynamic growth and success since their establishment, and are continuously opening up new opportunities in the Electrical field.
They are seeking a 3rd year Apprentice or Journeyman Electrician (309A) to join their team.
– Install, repair, service commercial electrical fixtures and systems
– Perform routine preventative maintenance
– Maintain logs and manage service reports
– Plan and perform tasks relating to the construction, installation and maintenance of electrical systems
– Read and interpret electrical drawings, blueprints and specifications
– Provide excellent customer service
– 309A Electrician’s license or 3rd year Apprenticeship
– 5+ years of relevant experience in Commercial Electrical field
– Strong work ethic, reliable and ability to complete tasks on time
– Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
– Own tools and equipment
– Valid Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.