Posted: 21 October, 2016 Job Reference ID: 8857167 Location: Concord
positions: Estimator job type: full time
Our client is a medium sized electrical contracting company that provides electrical services to the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors. They have build a solid rapport with clients, suppliers and customers in delivering timely and quality service. They are continuing to grow as they strive to employ quality candidates to improve their operational efficiency.
They are currently seeking an Electrical Estimator to join their team.
– Preparing estimates for high-rise buildings/condos and other commercial projects
– Estimating projects ranging from $100K – $10M
– Organizing bid closings
– Communicating with subcontractors, suppliers and specified manufacturers on an ongoing basis
– Performing detailed specification and drawing review
– Distributing and maintaining control of bid documents
– Reviewing special proposal requirements
– Performing all pricing or assigning pricing duties
– Reviewing procedures being used by team members
– Presenting the estimate/proposal
– Managing estimate turnover on successful projects
– Ensuring that all bid forms are completed and properly executed
– 5+ years of experience in electrical estimation for high-rise, commercial, and industiral buildings
– Working knowledge of Accubid software
– CAD operating experience
– Experience leading in the preparation of electrical estimates/proposals
– Experience corresponding with subcontractors, suppliers and manufacturing throughout project execution
– Very competitive and based on experience
– Company benefits package
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.