Posted: 4 June, 2013 Job Reference ID: 2732947 Location: Concord
positions: Estimator job type: full time
Our client is a medium sized electrical contracting company that operates solely on three core values: establishing the most success for our clients, developing the best leadership within our company, and continuous growth for our employees.
With over 25 years experience in providing electrical services, they are involved in a variety of projects in the manufacturing, hospitality, health care, commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
We are seeking an Electrical Estimator to join their team.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of proposing, wining, and managing electrical projects from concept to asset.
• Proven Electrical Estimating experience
• Working knowledge of Accubid system software
• CAD operating knowledge
• Experience leading in the preparation of electrical estimates/proposals
• Experience corresponding with subcontractors, suppliers and manufacturers throughout project execution
Major responsibilities include:
• Leading in the preparation of electrical estimates/proposals
• Organizing bid closing
• Soliciting subcontractors, suppliers and specified manufacturers
• Performing detailed specification and drawing review
• Distributing and maintaining control of bid documents
• Reviewing special proposal requirements
• Performing all pricing or assigning pricing duties
• Reviewing procedures being used by team members
• Presenting the estimate/proposal
• Managing estimate turnover on successful projects
• Ensuring that all bid forms are completed and properly executed
Very competitive and based on experience
*Qualified candidates please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.