Posted: 8 January, 2013 Job Reference ID: 9964478 Location: Toronto
positions: Estimator,Manager job type: full time
Our client is a medium sized electrical contracting company that operates solely on three core values: establishing the most success for our clients, developing the best leadership within our company, and continuous growth for our employees.
With over 25 years experience in providing electrical services, they are involved in a variety of projects in the manufacturing, hospitality, health care, commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
We are seeking an Electrical Estimator/Project Manager to help lead and execute the success of medium to large projects in all sectors listed above.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of proposing, wining, and managing electrical projects from concept to asset.
Position Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Proven Electrical Estimating and Project Management experience
- Working knowledge of Accubid system software
- CAD operating knowledge
- Leading in the preparation of electrical estimates/proposals
- Performing detailed specification and drawing review
- Corresponding with subcontractors, suppliers and manufacturers throughout project execution
- Very competitive and based on experience
To find out more about the position, please inquire within.
*Qualified candidates please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.