Posted: 8 August, 2017 Job Reference ID: 4096311 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Estimator job type: full time
Our client is a top electrical contracting company that provides electrical services to high-rise residential, commercial and industrial sectors. They have built a solid reputation with clients, suppliers and customers in delivering timely and quality service. They are continuing to grow as they strive to employ quality candidates to improve their operational efficiency.
They are currently seeking a Electrical Estimator to join their team.
– Preparing estimates for high-rise buildings/condos and other commercial projects
– Estimating projects ranging from $100K – $10M
– Organizing bid closings
– Communicating with subcontractors, suppliers and specified manufactures on an ongoing basis
– Performing detailed specification and drawing review
– Distributing and maintaining control of bid documents
– Reviewing special proposal requirements
– Performing all pricing or assigning pricing duties
– Reviewing procedures being used by team members
– Presenting the estimate/proposal
– Managing estimate turnover on successful projects
– Ensuring that all bid forms are completely and properly executed
– 2+ years of experience in electrical estimation for high-rise, commercial, and industrial buildings
– Working knowledge of Accubid software
– CAD operating experience
– Experience leading in the preparation of electrical estimates/proposals
– Experience corresponding with subcontractors, suppliers and manufacturing through project execution
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.