Posted: 24 July, 2017 Job Reference ID: 2777959 Location: Toronto
positions: Manager job type: full time
Our client is a medium sized electrical contracting company that provides electrical services to the residential high rise commercial and industrial sectors. They have build a solid rapport with clients, suppliers and customers in delivering timely and quality service. They are continuing to grow as they strive to employ quality candidates to improve their operational efficiency.
They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
– Manage monthly billing and approve invoices
– Dealings with adjustments in billings due to changes in scope of work
– Ability to read, interpret and comprehend contracts and construction drawings
– Manage and maintain the costs, risk management and quality control of various projects
– Manage projects and ensure they fall within budget, timeline, and quality requirements
– Ensure work is conducted safely and effectively
– Manage work orders
– Manage customer expectations while maintaining a high-level of customer service
– Manage any project conflicts
– 2+ years experience in Project Management
– Experience in the electrical industry is an asset
– Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
– A positive “can-do” attitude
– Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Word and Accubid Software
– Salary is very competitive and commensurate with experience
– Company benefits package
Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those with relevant experience will be contacted for an interview.