Posted: 7 December, 2019 Job Reference ID: 3252928 Location: Mississauga
positions: Electrician job type: full time compensation: $70,000 - $80,000
Our client specializes in today’s technology world by catering to tech savvy consumers offering top of the line communications, wireless and energy efficient technologies. They work with companies all across Canada and the US ensuring efficient solutions for effective networks, and all other telecommunication needs.
They are currently seeking a Licensed Electrician to join their energetic and unique construction team.
– $70,000 – $80,000
– Travel within Ontario to troubleshoot, repair, service and maintain commercial PV & EV Charging stations
– Investigate cause analysis on system failures
– Manage and estimate various projects and scope of work
– Maintain safety standards at all times
– Communicate professionally with customers, staff and management
– Ability to teach, guide and lead the service team
– Ability to handle multiple contracts while under pressure
– 309A / 442A Electrical License
– Minimum 2+ years of service and maintenance experience for solar PV applications
– Valid Driver’s License
– Ability to safely lift 70lbs; willing to climb various heights
– Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills
– Electrical Solar PV/EV CharginG stations experience (preferred)
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.