Posted: 18 January, 2019 Job Reference ID: 2209084 Location: Toronto
positions: Mechanic job type: permanent compensation: $40.00 - $50.00/hr
Permanent / Full Time
- $40.00 – $50.00/hr
- Health Benefits
About the Company:
Our client is recognized as North America’s largest supplier of rack and pinion construction and industrial elevators. They have been operating for over 65 years and have been providing construction equipment and industrial elevator solutions internationally with a comprehensive understanding of the Technical and Safety standards.
They are seeking an Elevator Mechanic to join their team.
– Review approved specifications and elevator maintenance agreements and applicable acts, regulations and codes
– Inspect elevator components and other related building systems
– Prepare inspection reports, respond to complaints/queries, review contractor’s invoices for technical content and review reports from Technical Standards and Safety Authority
– Installation, maintenance and repair of elevators
– Determine the need for and perform major overhaul or replacement of defective equipment
– Read and interpret blueprints
– Follow appropriate maintenance and service procedures
– Minimum 2 years of related experience
– EDM-A license or EDM-B license mechanic
– Experience or comfort with rack-and-pinion drive systems (ex: Alimak, industrial elevators or construction hoist) is considered as asset
– Comfortable working outdoors for long periods of time in all weather conditions
– Valid Driver’s License
– Proficient in the English language with strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational and time management skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.