Posted: 1 November, 2017 Job Reference ID: 1099378 Location: Timmins
positions: Mechanic job type: full time
Our client is a major Canadian manufacturing company who markets and distributes lumber and wood-based products. They have been sucessfully operating for many years and have grown to seven Sawmill operation facilities across Quebec and Ontario. They are known to manage an transform resources into high quality wood products and creating exceptional value for their customers, shareholders, suppliers, employees and communities. They are offering competitive wages, development opportunities, flexible schedules, company benefits and pension to their valued employees.
They are presently looking for a Mobile Equipment Mechanic to join their team at their Sawmill in Timmins, ON.
– Responsible for preventative and remedial maintenance work on mobile equipment
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance work on equipment such as forklifts, loaders, pickup trucks, and other equipment
– Identify and locate issues affecting the company’s mobile equipment and take the necessary measures to correct the situation
– Perform all welding and maintenance work on equipment
– Perform all work in compliance with health and safety regulations
– 5 years experience or 10,0000 hours in heavy equipment operation
– A D.E.P in heavy equipment mechanics
– Provide own tools needed for trade
– Knowledge of Volvo front end loaders (asset)
– Available to work continental shifts
– Willing to undergo training for the position
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.