Posted: 24 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 3988165 Location: Woodbridge
positions: Estimator job type: full time,permanent compensation: $60,000 - $90,000/annually , Company Benefits
$60,000 – $90,000/annually
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in the custom metal fabrication industry. They have been successfully operating for over 20 years and have been servicing the areas of commercial, residential and institutional markets while applying their focus on staircases railings, ornamental metal works and other miscellaneous metals.
They are seeking for a Senior Structural Steel/ Estimator to join their team!
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents to complete project take offs
- Review and compute costs of quantity of steels, stainless, glass, other material, shipping and delivery, welding gases, combustibles and rental equipment
- Produce pricing from steel providers, vendors and suppliers
- Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Maintain cost database by entering and backing up data
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Estimator
- Knowledge and experience in a structural steel & other metal environments
- Knowledge of industrial construction is considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, hands on and deliver results within a team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and changes
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.