Posted: 29 March, 2021 Job Reference ID: 3956795 Location: Toronto
positions: Estimator job type: full time,permanent compensation: $75,000-$85,000/annually
About the Company:
Our client is a full-service General Contractor servicing the commercial, institutional, industrial and residential construction sector. They specialize in new builds of custom high-end homes, renovations and project management. Having more than a decade of dedicated construction experience, they have grown rapidly and are seeking an Estimator to join their team for their residential and commercial projects across the GTA.
- Assist Project Manager with construction requirements i.e. permits, budget/pricing, timelines, etc.
- Review scope of work and required contents to determine accurate quotes
- Analyze drawings and job specifications
- Actively seek out new tender opportunities and construction leads
- Obtain, organize and negotiate contractor quotes
- Present budget classes, scopes of work and estimates to clients/partners
- Administration duties as required
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Certificate in a construction related field
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a commercial and/or construction related field is considered an asset
- Ability to interpret blueprints, drawings and job specifications
- Computer proficiency MS Office, AutoCAD and company software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Valid Driver’s license
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.