Posted: 8 October, 2019 Job Reference ID: 2620278 Location: Vancouver
positions: Estimator job type: permanent
Permanent / Full Time
Based on Experience
About the Company:
Our client is one of Canada’s largest Integrated Facility Service Company. Operating successfully across North America they specialize in trade services such as HVAC, Electrical, Institutional, Commercial and Industrial sectors. Operating for 75+ years they have grown to employ thousands of people and have built a reputation to deliver high-quality work in a cost effective way to their customers in the US and Canada.
They are seeking an Estimator to join their growing team in Downtown Vancouver.
– Provide price and estimates for commercial renovations and retrofits from start to finish
– Understanding mechanical drawings and review prints and project specifications
– Assemble detailed and accurate quality take-offs and cost estimates
– Develop project material budgets
– Obtain equipment and sub contractor pricing
– Prepare final estimate for review
– Visit job sites as required
– Issue contracts/PO’s to the sub contractors
– Prepare estimating data for new systems and allowances
– 2+ years of experience in estimating
– Post-secondary degree or diploma in construction/engineering degree, or related field
– Ability to do several smaller jobs at the same time
– Excellent organizational skills
– Effective communication and negotiation skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.