Posted: 17 June, 2021 Job Reference ID: 2050261 Location: North York
positions: Estimator job type: full time,permanent
Offering competitive wages
About the Company:
Our client is a growing company that installs and distributes a wide range of tiles including ceramic, porcelain, glass and stone surfaces. Operating for over 30 years, they have built an exceeding reputation for cutting-edge and design-forward material solutions to the architect, designer communities and residential customers.
They have built a team of highly skilled installers and fabricators and are seeking an Estimator to join their team.
- Manage and complete both high & low rise residential and commercial tile, marble & granite constructions projects from conception to completion
- Lead development of schedules, budgets, take-offs, estimates, pricing, tenders, drawings and contracts
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, architects and designers
- Other estimation duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in high-rise and low-rise construction
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in estimation
- Experience in hard surfaces and stonework industry
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Post secondary Architectural/Engineering designation is an asset
- Valid G Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank you for applying.