Posted: 29 November, 2019 Job Reference ID: 6600370 Location: Hamilton
Our client is an established family owned glazing solutions company, operating for over 50 years. Their office is located in Hamilton, ON and they specialize in commercial and industrial glass and window installation. They also cater to the residential sector with services ranging from mirrors, glass table tops, to repair and replacements of windows and doors.
They are currently seeking an Estimator/Project Coordinator to join their growing and innovating team. This is a perfect opportunity to work closer to home and to advance in your career!
– Prepare estimates and proposals on inquiries and opportunities
– Provide sales forecasts and manage customer relationship database
– Provide support as necessary to management
– Develop schedules and create purchase orders
– Conduct site visits and meet with suppliers, contractors, etc to ensure accuracy of estimates
– Other estimating and project coordinating tasks as required
– Minimum 3 years of Estimating experience; commercial glazing estimation experience is preferred
– Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record (MUST)
– High School or equivalent, AutoCAD or Architectural Engineering Diploma are a strong advantage
– Proficient in blueprint and specification reading
– Excellent verbal and communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.