Posted: 21 September, 2016 Job Reference ID: 1532701 Location: Toronto
positions: Mechanic,Plumber job type: full time
Our client is a large, recognized leader in real estate management services. They have set the standard within their industry and provide a complete spectrum of a client’s real estate needs including facility management, operations and maintenance, asset management and energy and utility management.
They are looking for a Facility Mechanic – Plumber to join their team.
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance, routine and on-demand services on facility mechanical and electrical equipment and systems for multiple facilities, requiring driving of vehicle to different sites
– Perform regular facility, mechanical and electrical equipment and systems monitoring inspection, preventative and corrective maintenance to ensure facility uptime objectives are met, uninterrupted client operation and asset integrity of assigned facilities are maintained
– Maintain service work logs/documentation
– Maintain all assigned tools and arranges for repair and replacement where required
– Other duties as assigned
– 3+ years of Facility Operations and maintenance work
– 3+ years of working in a Commercial environment
– Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
– Strong communication skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.