Posted: 19 August, 2015 Job Reference ID: 1125314 Location: Toronto
positions: Supervisor job type: full time
Our client is a large, full service, security integrator specializing int he design and installation of security systems. They provide services in all fields of Electronic Security markets from residential and commercial to industrial installations and new high rise construction. They have multiple offices across the nation and are considered leaders in installation of highly creative security solutions that utilize the latest technology.
They are currently seeking a Field Supervisor for Security System Installations.
– Supervise and provide installation field support
– Coordinate and schedule installs with customers, technicians and subcontractors
– Coordinate with IT, Sales and other departments for field operations
– Ensure work orders and change orders are accurately completed and processed for billing purposes
– Read and understand project specifications
– Train and mentor field personnel
– Ensure all company policies are adhered to by all field personnel
– Field supervisor experience in security, communications or related industry
– Ability to multi-task effectively and meet deadlines
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong computer skills
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.