Posted: 10 February, 2015 Job Reference ID: 7424462 Location: Burlington
positions: Carpenter job type: full time
Our client is a leading custom door, trim, and hardware supplier. This family owned company has built up a strong reputations in the residential sector of South-Western Ontario for delivering quality service to customers, and offering an experience that sets them apart from their competitors.
They are seeking a Finish Trim Carpenter to join their team.
– Install doors, casing, baseboard, crown moulding, shoe mould, wainscot, hardware etc.
– Supervise and train the activities of apprentices
– Report to Service Coordinator/Installation Manager
– Provide exceptional customer service when dealing with homeowners. Correct deficiencies in a timely manner
– 2+ year related experience
– Ability to work independently as a part of team
– Strong time management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
– Excellent oral, written and communication skills
– Own tools and equipment
All applicants please forward resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.