Posted: 21 March, 2019 Job Reference ID: 8996022 Location: Toronto
positions: Technician job type: permanent
Our client is a nationally recognized leader in fire, life safety and building security systems. For more than 80 years of combined experience, they have been providing excellent services designed to meet the specific needs of each customer ranging from low-rise, to mutli-building, high-rise complexes by offering complete comprehensive solutions across all integrated security, fire and life safety needs.
They are currently looking to hire a Fire Alarm Technician to join their office in Vaughan and working throughout the GTA.
– Perform inspections, installations, verification’s, repairs and maintenance of fire alarm systems
– Complete monthly, quarterly and annual fire safety inspections
– Complete and return inspection report and work orders efficiently
– On-call rotation is required (evening and weekends)
– Fully CFAA Registered
– Minimum 3 years related work experience performing fire alarm inspections, field repairs, troubleshooting and ground fault tracing
– High attention to detail
– Strong ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Valid Driver’s License with a Clean Driver’s Abstract
All applicants please forward your resume to be considered. Skilled Trades Agency would like to thank all for applying.